kirstenflute

♥♥♥♥

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Family life...





Hey Folks,

I've decided to start a blog, mainly to post photos of the boys, and to keep you all up to date with my life...woo hoo! Also to take most of my photos off of facebook at some point, and post them here instead.

Haydn just started sitting up on his own for long periods of time...too cute...and, he has his two bottom teeth as you can see! Plus the cutest smile of course.  He's really enjoying tummy time, and has rolled over from front to back, and back to front. He spins around a lot, but not a lot of forward movement ...yet.





















I'm back at university part time, just 2 courses.  My Mum takes Haydn on tuesdays, and Thom takes him on thursdays. I think we're both doing really well with the time away from each other, and he's getting some good bonding time with Dad and Grandma which is so good! I'm also starting to teach private flute lessons which is great. Hoping to slowly get more students.

Kyran is doing really well, of course. He's an awesome big brother. He's in playschool 2 mornings a week, and still going to dayhome when needed. He goes to music lessons on saturday morning. What an imagination, and a great voice, and an all round sweet pea!

Okay I'm procrastinating on working on an assignment for my food science course...so off I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment